VETA Tender Notice for Works 2022
The Vocational Education and Training Authority (VETA) was established by the Vocational Education and Training (VET) Act of Parliament No.1 of 1994 revised edition
Vocational Education and Training Authority – HQ
Pre-Qualification No: PA/024/2022/2023/HQ/W/02 For
STANDARD PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT FOR PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACTORS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 64 VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTERS (VTCs)
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TANePS Issue no. 1033 dated 08/08/2022.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Vocational Education and Training Authority – HQ during the financial year 2022/2023. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the STANDARD PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT FOR PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACTORS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 64 VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTERS (VTCs).
3. The Vocational Education and Training Authority – HQ intends to pre-qualify Applicants for
STANDARD PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENT FOR PROCUREMENT OF CONTRACTORS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF 64 VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTERS (VTCs) It is expected that invitations to tender will be made in 04/01/2023.
6. Pre-qualification will be conducted through the procedures specified in Regulation 119 of the Public Procurement (Regulations– Government Notice 446 of 2013, and is open to all Applicants as defined in the Regulations.
7. Interested applicants may obtain further information from and inspect the pre- qualification documents at the BOX 802, DODOMA, email@example.com from 07:30-15:30 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
8. A complete set of pre-qualification Documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a non-refundable participation fee of 30000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
9. All applications must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 04/01/2023, 11:00. Applications will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Applicants’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the ONLINE THROUGH TANePS.
10. Late applications, portion of applications, electronic applications, applications not received, applications not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
DIRECTOR GENERAL – VETA
Procuring Entity Address
VETA HEAD OFFICE, BOX 802, DODOMA