How to Check Matrics Results Online Via SMS And USSD Code 2023:The Matric Results can be accessed Via https://www.education.gov.za/matricresults/examresults.aspx using four methods. This includes checking 2023 Matric Results Online, Newspaper, High School and Cell phone method. Each of these methods is explained respectively in the following section
How to check matric results online 2023 with exam number
Students can follow the steps mentioned below to check their matric results 2022:
- Step 1: Visit the official website https://www.education.gov.za/matricresults/examresults.aspx
- Step 2: Navigate to the link provided for the matric results and click on it
- Step 3: Enter the details required such as Exam number
- Step 4: Department of Basic Education Board matric results will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5: Download it and take a print out of the same for future references.
How to get my matric results via SMS
Provide the IEB with your phone number and on the day of the results, you’ll be sent an SMS. To register for this service, send an SMS to 35135, including your ID number and exam number.
NB: Each SMS costs R3
How to get my matric results via USSD
USSD is one of the quickest ways for you to get your matric results. If you are interested in doing it this way, all you need to do it:
- Dial this number on your phone *120*35658#
- You will be required to answer some multiple-choice questions.
- Enter your ID and examination number.
- You will then receive your matric results.