Vacancies National Housing Corporation (NHC) jobs 2022
National Housing Corporation (NHC) is under the Ministry of Lands, Housing and Settlements Development. The Ministry is represented by the Board of Directors which is responsible for the corporate policies and strategies. The day to day management of NHC’s business is overseen by the Director General who is responsible to the Board of Directors. Effective from July, 1994, the Corporation’s portfolios have been divided into profit centers which are income generating and self-sustaining directorates and cost centers which play a supportive role. This role mandates the NHC to undertake an array of business.
National Housing Corporation invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to be considered for immediate employment to fill the following academic vacant posts;
JOB TITTLE : TEMPORARY SALES REPRESENTATIVE – 20 POST
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Real Estate Finance & Investment, Entrepreneurship, or any other relevant field, from a recognized institution. ii. Past sales experience of at least one year is preferred. iii. Self-motivated and self-driven. iv. Must have good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills. vi. Technology driven.
FIELD: Sales and Marketing
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age.
- Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code e-mail and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Degree certificate
- Form IV and VI National Examination Certificates.
- Birth certificates.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign universities and other training institutions should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
How to Apply:
A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to
Sales and Marketing Manager
National Housing Corporation (NHC)
P.O. Box 2977,
Dar es Salaam.
Deadline for application is 02nd January 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on the date of interview and,
Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
The post Job Vacancies at National Housing Corporation (NHC) December 2022 appeared first on Ajira Peak | Nafasi za Kazi Leo.