Vacancies Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation jobs 2022 to 2023
The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF) is a non- profit Trust, established in 2006 with the vision towards healthy lives and well-being for all, in Tanzania and the rest of Africa. Its strategic mission is to contribute towards the attainment of better health outcomes through innovative health and related system solutions. BMF’s Vision and Mission can be achieved through empowered workforce, which is self-motivated, committed to growth and integrity, and the one who pursues excellence in execution. BMF seeks for innovative, self-driven, dynamic, and competent qualified candidates to fill the following vacancies: –
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (1 Position)
- Program Manager – Community Health (1 Position)
- Manager Business Development and Social Enterprise (1 Position)
- Zonal Office Coordinator (2 Positions)
- Corporate Communication and Partnership Manager (1 Position)
- Senior Human Resources Officer (1 Position)
- Field Program Officer (2 Positions)
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (1Position)
- Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (1 Position)
For More Information please download the full advert HERE
The advert can also be found on our website: www.mkapafoundation.or.tz |Instagram: @mkapafoundation | Twitter: @MkapaFoundation
For all interested candidates send your achievement focused CV, copy of relevant academic certificates and cover letter in a one zipped or single file addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Benjamin W. Mkapa Foundation, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application is on 4th January 2023.
BMF is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. BMF is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible.
The post Job Vacancies at Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation December 2022 appeared first on Ajira Peak | Nafasi za Kazi Leo.