Durban Metro police application forms 2023, www.tshwane.gov.za Recruitment Portal, Metro Police is one of the most government department of South Africa. You can Download Metro Police Application form 2023 PDF for Government Jobs in South Africa
|Name of Department||Metro Police|
|Job Post Name||Authorised Officer|
|Salary||R197994.81-257 017.53 Yearly|
|Qualification||Matric or Grade 12|
|Last Date||20 January 2023|
Durban Metro police application forms 2023
Before you apply for Metro Police Vacancies you need to know the steps of applying for These Vacancies in Metro Police.
- Candidates should download the Metro Police Job Circular PDF.
- The Metro Police PDF Link is Given in the below.
- Now Applicants should read the Metro Police Recruitment 2023 details carefully.
- Check all the Qualification and Eligibility details in PDF.
- If you find yourself eligible for any post then follow the Apply Online or Offline steps.
- The Details of Apply Online/ Offline are given in the Notification PDF
How to Apply online
If this is your first time applying online, please do the following:
1. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT at the top of the page
- You will need to have your own valid email address and mobile number
- Choose a password that will be easy for you to remember
- Enter your First Name, Surname, SA citizenship and ID/work permit/passport number
- Click CREATE
2. You will receive an email from eThekwini Careers (email@example.com).
- Click on the link in the email to verify your email address
3. Once your email address is verified, go to MANAGE PROFILE and ensure your profile is complete
4. Upload all required attachments
- Only the CV is required
- Your CV should preferably be in MS Word or PDF format
- The maximum file size allowed is 500kb
- Other attachments are optional (you can upload them later if needed)
5. Go to the actual job advert and click APPLY
- You will be required to answer some additional questions related to this specific job
6. You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received
- If you are not sure, go to MY APPLICATIONS and check the status of your applications
If you have previously applied online, then all you need to do is click on APPLY on the job advert, sign in using either your social media profile or your email address and the password you have chosen, and complete the additional questions
- Only online applications will be considered unless a manual/offline process is provided in the job advertisement
- Only applications made on this website will be accepted
- No emailed CV’s will be accepted as an application
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered